- INFORMATION ABOUT US
Our Site is operated by Orthomed (UK) Limited (“We” “Us” “Our”). We are registered in England and Wales under company number 04303031 and have Our registered office at West House, King Cross Road, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX1 1EB. Our main trading address is Majestic House, 29 Green Street, Huddersfield, West Yorkshire, HD1 5DQ. Our VAT number is 796 6839 47.
- OTHER APPLICABLE TERMS
- Our Cookie Notice, which sets out information about the cookies on Our Site.
- If you purchase goods from our Site, our Terms and Conditions of Sale will apply to the sales.
- ACCESSING OUR SITE
- Access to Our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and We reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service We provide on Our Site without notice. We will not be liable if for any reason Our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- From time to time, We may restrict access to some parts of Our Site, or Our entire Site, to users who have registered with Us.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to Our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access Our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in Our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
- You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from Our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on Our Site.
- You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
- Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although We will do Our best to protect your personal data, We cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to Our Site; any transmission is at your own risk.
- Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on Our Site must always be acknowledged.
- You must not use any part of the materials on Our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from Us or Our licensors.
- RELIANCE ON INFORMATION POSTED
The content on Our Site is provided for general information only. Commentary and other materials posted on Our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to Our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- OUR SITE CHANGES REGULARLY
- We aim to update Our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, We may suspend access to Our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on Our Site may be out of date at any given time, and We are under no obligation to update such material.
- Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on our Site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our Site is accurate, complete or up-to-date.
- OUR LIABILITY
To the extent permitted by law, We, other members of Our group of companies and third parties connected to Us hereby expressly exclude:
- all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity; and
any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with Our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of Our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including:
- loss of income or revenue;
- loss of business;
- loss of profits or contracts;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of data;
- loss of goodwill; or
- wasted management or office time,
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any goods by Us to you, which will be set out in our Terms and Conditions of Sale.
- UPLOADING MATERIAL TO OUR SITE
- Any content you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. You retain all of your ownership rights in your content, but you are required to grant Us a limited licence to use, store and copy that content and to distribute and make it available to third parties. The rights you license to Us are described in the next paragraph.
- We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any content posted or uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
- We will not be responsible, or liable to any third party, for the content or accuracy of any content posted by you or any other user of our Site. We have the right to remove any material or posting you make on Our Site if, in Our opinion, such material is deemed in any way to be inappropriate.
- The views expressed by other users on Our Site do not represent our views or values.
- VIRUSES, HACKING AND OTHER OFFENCES
- We do not guarantee that our Site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of our Site or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform in order to access Our Site and you should use your own virus protection software.
- You must not misuse Our Site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to Our Site, the server on which Our Site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to Our Site. You must not attack Our Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack.
- By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use Our Site will cease immediately.
- LINKING TO OUR SITE
- You may link to Our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage Our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on Our part where none exists.
- You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
- Our Site must not be framed on any other Site, nor may you create a link to any part of Our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
- If you wish to make any use of material on Our Site other than that set out above, please address your request to [email protected].
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAW
- The English courts will have exclusive jurisdiction over any claim arising from, or related to, a visit to Our Site although We retain the right to bring proceedings against you for breach of these conditions in your country of residence or any other relevant country.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on Our Site, please contact [email protected].
Thank you for visiting Our Site.
Last updated: May 2016.